- Where the heck am I going to get the money to launch this business idea?
- Should I quit my day job that PAYS to start a business that may not be lucrative until many months or years down the line?
- Is my business idea going to succeed? What do I do if it doesn’t?
- Am I really the most qualified person to do this?
- Who do I turn to when I have questions?
Jeff Vilensky is the serial entrepreneur behind Broadway Bodies, JaVi LENS, JaVilen Coaching, and more. He’s also a startup coach and advises many new entrepreneurs on how to work through their own startup apprehensions. We asked him to film a vlog with advice on how Wicked Starters can face, address and COMBAT fears.
Watch his video on the left (opens up into our Youtube Channel)